Party season is almost in full effect. You know, rooftop bars, night clubs, and barbecues. Don't worry, your hard work doesn't have to go to waste.
[Follow these survival tips to keep your fit physique]
- Eat before heading out, don't leave hungry, and you'll make better choices
- Drink water for every alcohol beverage you have.
- Save your cheat meal for a day when you have an event.
- Stick to unflavored vodka.
- Pick your parties, decide which occasions are worth it.
- Avoid sugary drinks and foods.
- Choose snacks such as veggies, salads, nuts, and low-fat options.
- Get your workout in early in the morning.
Feel free to share this post, and message C2 Fitness if you or a friend ever have any fitness related questions.